This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday

4/12/10

#Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change

Weekly Mamavation Goals - 
Eat Subway!!! Try their breakfast sandwich. The Western Egg White Muffin Melt with only 4 grams of fat and under 200 calories.

1.  #fruitnveggie challenge. Get 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. 
2. Water challenge. Strive to drink more water. Some moms are striving to drink half their body weight in water. For instance if you weigh 180, strive to drink 90 ounces of water per day.

My Goals -
  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met.
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met.
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met.
    • April - remains to be seen.
My Work Outs - Completely interrupted by life!


Monday - 1 hour boot camp, 1/2 hour spin
I was determined to go longer because I gained weight last week. Just when I talked myself into going another 15 minutes the child watch lady came to get me out of class to change a poopy diaper! lol
Tuesday - No work out. Silly had surgery today for her ears and our son had an asthma attack.
Wednesday -20 minute walk, 34 minute 2 mile jog
Thursday - Worked on The Ultimate Blog Party prize page instead.
Friday - No work out today I was in traffic instead of boot camp.
Saturday -7 hours of shoveling sand and dirt. It was a labor of love. I was in so much pain later in the evening.
Sunday - No work outs

Measurements -
Chest -.5"
Waist -2"
Hips  -1"
Legs = same
Arms +.5"

Scale Reading -
Zero loss, zero gain, but who cares! I lost 2 inches in my waist and an inch off of my hips! Whoot. My eating was not so great and I didn't keep up with the food journal very well either.

Stress Level -
Off the charts this week! Another child having surgery and another one having an asthma attack. It was total chaos this week. I couldn't keep up with my normal routine. If I could have ran more I would have but my body can only take so much.


The UP side -
I'm closer to being confident about running in that 5K in July! I still want the calorie counter, heart rate, stop watch, pedometer all in one. I'm still shopping. If you have suggestions leave them in the comment section. I'm also thinking about those shape shoes! I've heard great things about those shoes. Do you watch The Biggest Loser? I do, every Tuesday night! Do you know Darius? He said, "I want to be able to do anything!" I can so relate to that because that's what I want too. I don't want to be a work out queen or anything I just want my body to be able to do what I tell it to do. If I want to play tennis then yes do it! If I want to jog x amount of miles then yes do that too! If I want to go to boot camp and do x push ups then yes let's do that too. I just want change!

I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.
This is in my play list while I jog. Remember this one?




I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:




Track my weight loss.
Track my weight loss.


Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".

Just a reminder to join us tonight for the Mamavation Launch Party from 8-10pm EST. We will be announcing the next two Mamavation Moms, giving away prizes EVERY 5 MINUTES, and chatting about healthy living as a mom. Come RSVP and enter the giveaway, http://www.mamavation.com/2010/01/mamavation-moms-announced-at-twitter.html.

Today is also the LAST DAY to vote for the Mamavation Finalist that inspires you the most. Moms from all over the internet applied to be part of this program. Finalists were chosen and the voting is VERY CLOSE! You can view the finalists and vote here, http://www.mamavation.com/2010/04/congratulations-to-finalists.html

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,