This page has moved to a new address.

Happy Ultimate Blog Party!

4/8/10

Happy Ultimate Blog Party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

If you are here from the party, WELCOME! I'm the busy bee behind the scenes organizing all those sweet prizes. You have reached my home away from home. I'm offering some gift certificates to my Happy Panda store (#2 US only) and some t-shirts compliments of my blog here (#2 US and Canada).

Because I'm an organizer I don't get to list all the goodies that I would like to win but if I could get a prize I would love to have either of these!


US39 -Be My Guest certificate ($250 value) for one lucky winner, (2 night stay for a family of four) at any Hilton Garden Inn.
Provided by: Hilton Garden Inn


US40- One winner will receive a 3 day 2 night stay from Holiday Inn Main Gate East in Kissimmee, FL (less than 2 miles from Disney World) a value of $250.

Provided by: Holiday Inn Main Gate


I'm sure I could go on and on but honestly I have to get back over to the prize post and add more prizes. Enjoy the party and have a blast meeting everyone.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

I just had to add this quick little video so you could get a little taste of my daily life! I was trying to get that one great shot.

Labels: , ,