This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday

5/3/10

#Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change

Weekly Mamavation Goals - 
I want a pair of calorie burning shoes from Earth Footwear.

1.  #fruitnveggie challenge. Get 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. 
2. Water challenge. Strive to drink more water. Some moms are striving to drink half their body weight in water. For instance if you weigh 180, strive to drink 90 ounces of water per day.

My Goals -
  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met.
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met.
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met.
    • April - 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met.
    • May - 
My Work Outs - Rocked it this week!

Monday - 1 hour boot camp
Tuesday - 1 hour circuit training
Wednesday - 1 hour boot camp
Thursday - 1.5 hours circuit training
Friday - 1 hour of boot camp.
Saturday - No workouts
Sunday - No work outs

Measurements -
Chest +.5"
Waist  = same
Hips  -1"
Legs 1.5"
Arms +.5"

Scale Reading -
6 lb. gain.


Stress Level -
Pretty stress free this week.

The UP side -
What the heck happened? If you were following any of my tweets then you know that I cut out coffee this past week. I like my coffee with cream and sugar. I wanted to see if cutting it out would make a difference. After I made it through several days of withdraws and a serious decrease in energy and did I mention the headaches? By day 7 my thirst kicked in so much that I had 96 oz. of water yesterday. I wasn't working out I was here at home. Actually I think it was more than that because I drank water at church but it wasn't measured out. I'm terrible at drinking water apparently because I love coffee. I can nurse one cup all day long. Before this experiment I would only drink water during a work out. My energy level has finally increased and the headaches finally stopped. However in all of this experimenting I gained six freaking pounds.

On that note - This month I'm starting an additional boot camp with a personal training twice a week. I'm mixing it up again so we will see what happens. Wish me luck!



I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.
And now I'm going to #GLEEK out on you, AGAIN!

I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:






Track my weight loss.
Track my weight loss.


Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,