This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday

4/26/10

#Mamavation Monday

Watch Lives Change

Weekly Mamavation Goals - 
Eat yummy Chiquita bananas or apple slices!

1.  #fruitnveggie challenge. Get 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. 
2. Water challenge. Strive to drink more water. Some moms are striving to drink half their body weight in water. For instance if you weigh 180, strive to drink 90 ounces of water per day.

My Goals -
  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met.
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met.
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met.
    • April - 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met.
My Work Outs - Completely interrupted by life, again!

Monday - No work out today kid sick at home.
Tuesday - No work out today still working on #ubp10
Wednesday - No work out today still working on #ubp10
Thursday - 1.5 hours circuit training
Friday - 1 hour of boot camp.
Saturday - No workouts
Sunday - No work outs

Measurements -
Chest +.5"
Waist +1"
Hips  +2"
Legs = same
Arms = same

Scale Reading -
2 lbs. down from last week. This basically leaves me right where I left off at the end of last month. The entire month of April resulted in zero gain or loss. I'm not sure what to think about that.

Stress Level -
Off the charts this week!#ubp10 Coordinating 300+ prizes can be a big job. It's over and this week I'm back on track with my eating and workout schedule.

The UP side -
I had to see my Dr. for a check up and I've lost 10 pounds since I saw him last which was right after our last baby. He said I'm 5lbs. away from my pre-pregnancy weight! WHAT? Now all I want to do is get all my weights that he has been tracking and see what kind of numbers I'm dealing with here. lol

My hubs bought us both exercise balls for office chairs. We love them! I love mine so much and what a difference it is making. I can stretch out my back and strengthen my core. Whoo Hoo!!! I'm going to try running this week to increase my distance. The 5K will be here in June. I plan to be in it.



I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.
And now I'm going to #GLEEK out on you!








I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:




Track my weight loss.
Track my weight loss.


Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,