This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

4/18/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket

1.) Thankful that the prize drawing for #ubp10 finally came to an end on Monday 3pm. lol - This post is back tracking. If you were at the party then you know where I was the whole time.
2.) Thankful to have kept up with our bible study reading this week! Whoot.
3.) Thankful that my monkey bread bombed this time! I bought the Grands biscuits - bad idea. At least I didn't get to eat it all. - lol
4.)Thankful to all the #ubp10 visitors who came by to say thank you here and on Twitter and on Facebook and on the Happy Panda blog.
5.) Thankful that the Angel Food Ministries distribution is this Saturday!

If you would like to share in my Sundays of thanks there is a Mr. Linky.



Below is the code for those five little fingers above or feel free to create your own.








Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,