This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - SOS

2/7/11

#Mamavation Monday - SOS

Mamavation
I lost track of my food journal and obviously I'm not burning more calories than I'm eating. So annoying to be here in this position.

Eating out - zero visits



My Work Outs -
Monday - Boot Camp with Dex.
Tuesday -Crossfit Training with Shaun, TaeBo
Wednesday - Boot Camp with Dex.
Thursday - Crossfit Training with Shaun. TaeBo class canceled due to weather
Friday -Boot Camp with Dex.
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading -181 That's a one pound gain. Seriously this is just becoming not worth blogging about. I'm still hanging around the same numbers as last year. It's very discouraging.

Stress Level -Huge! but issues have been resolved for the most part and I'm hoping for a better week.

The UP side - Took two newbies with me Crossfit training this past week. It was fun to have some fresh meat in the gym with me. Youth is a state of mind.

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.








Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February
    • March
    • April
    • May
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,