This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday & Memorial Day Murph

5/30/11

#Mamavation Monday & Memorial Day Murph

Mamavation
Good morning and Happy Memorial Day! I had great plans this morning. I was going to start out at 8am with #Crossfit and then head over to a Taebo Master Class. When I woke up this morning I was second guessing my plan. Then my kids started jumping on me, kicking me and fighting and then the whine came soon after. It was time to get going! When I showed up and read this on the board
“Murph”
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run
I wanted to get inside my car and drive away! Then my trainer said, "Come on Pam! It's Memorial Day we have to do Murph!" Now, I didn't know who Murph was but I knew that he had to be someone special. I knew he had to be someone who served and if I wanted to truly honor those who served then I could get through this work out. I broke it up into 4 rounds, 25 pull ups with assisted black band, 50 push ups on my knees and 75 squats. By round 3 I thought I was going to hurl all over the place because I was so over heated and going up and down doing those squats made me dizzy! It didn't matter, what mattered was finishing and I did in 1 hour and 53 seconds. So here's to you Murph! Happy Memorial Day and thanks to those who have served to keep us free. Oh, and I didn't make it Taebo. I'm done for the day.


Eating out:
Chili's 5/15
Outback Steakhouse  5/27


My Work Outs -
Monday - Crossfit
Tuesday - Rest
Wednesday - Crossfit
Thursday - Crossfit
Friday - Rest
Saturday - Hot Yoga (full wheel)
Sunday - Crossfit

Scale Reading -173- back to where I started at the beginning of the month. When I woke up I weighted in at 175 and after spending time with Murph this morning I dropped 2 pounds. I'm taking it because I totally earned it.

Stress Level - After the body scan something in my head snapped. It was like a free for all and I started eating like crap again. Instead of going to bed I went right back into the late night snacking. I just couldn't seem to get full. Really, I should have just gone to sleep! Need to work on all this otherwise I'm spinning my wheels for nothing. AGAIN.

The UP side- FITCATION IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bit of inspiration for you ladies!
Remember - YOU are a role model.






Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 45 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 179 - 180 = 1 pound gain
    • February 180 - 177 = 3 pound loss
    • March 177 - 176 = 1 pound loss
    • April 176 - 174 = 2 pound loss
    • May 173 -173 = 0 pounds lost
    • June
    • July  
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December
Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.




Track my weight loss.
 Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.

Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services..

Labels: ,