This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

4/29/12

5 Fingers of Thanks


Photobucket 


1. Thankful I got caught up on my blogging.
2. Thankful I was put in a situation that allowed me to understand my worth and how valuable what I do can really be for someone else.
3. Thankful I got to finally go to a blog conference.
4. Thankful for how much I learned and how great it felt to be among people who understand what I do.
5. Thankful to have finally gotten some sleep! 

When I first started this meme I would put up a linky but found no one really wants to come out and play on a Sunday so I removed it so it wouldn't be sitting there lonely and empty. lol
But if you find yourself thinking you would like to share your thanks with me, please leave it in the comment section so I can share in your joy!


Labels: , , ,