This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - A New Plan

4/10/12

#Mamavation Monday - A New Plan

Mamavation
Last Friday was Longevity testing day and it was a very stressful time the week before. That was basically chocolate week of 2012. I'm going back and forth with this injury. My back feels 95% better and if I could just get my legs and feet in order all the world would be right. I'm late with this post because I went in for acupuncture in both of my legs and feet. It took so much of the sting out of my pain. Before that I was ready to get cortizone shots in both of my heels and if that doctor had not made me wait longer than an hour then I might have done it. However, it's not in my nature to wait that long. My time is just as valuable. After all I have a household to run and then some. Today I have been shouting from the roof tops that I finally got to do a real live crossfit work out of the day. No modifications. I'm back at square one as a beginner but I will take it. In my head I'm where I was 4 months ago. My trainer calls it a "ghost switch" and I like that because that's exactly what it feels like. My body of course isn't following along. It knows I haven't wanted to hurl like that in months! Whoa. But I'm back on a course with a new plan and I'm ready to go!


Still working on: Operation: Humpty Dumpty

Eating out: Jimmy Changas

My Work Outs this past week-
4/2 Monday -Rest
4/3 Tuesday - Swam laps
4/4 Wednesday - Crossfit modified work out
4/5 Thursday - Crossfit modified work out
4/6 Friday - A bit of cycling and swam laps
4/7 Saturday - Resting
4/8 Sunday - Resting


Scale Reading-  Up 1 pound.

Stress Level -You still don't want to know.

The UP side- My taxes are done! Oh yea, doing my happy dance. Work it, Work it!

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.






Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165
    • May
    • June
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December




 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,