This page has moved to a new address.

Before and After - Crossfit

7/17/12

Before and After - Crossfit

Renee Ross caught me on Facebook today and she asked me to find a photo before Crossfit. Boy did I have to do some digging for that one but I found it. So here you have it a before back in September of 2010 and one taken just today.
Oddly enough I did some more digging and found my weight and measurements too. In nearly two years I'm 12 pounds down. Seriously? You would think it would be so much more than that. According to my measurements my arms and chest are the same. My waist is down 1.5 inches, hips 1 inch and my legs are the same. Really? I'm gonna have to go think on this one. I work extremely hard. In 2011 I spent the entire year running for crying out loud. I'm not going to rehash all the training that I have done. I'm not sure what to think about these results.

Labels: ,