#Mamavation Monday - Passing The Torch
My workouts are pretty much 6 days a week now. I'm staying after for rowing and now switching to jump ropes. I'm having a lot of foot problems. I may stop jumping and running all together until I heal completely. That might just drive me crazy but my problems aren't getting better but worse.
I'm starting to focus more on my form and scaling back the weights and just foregoing the speed. One thing at a time. I'm back tracking, learning from my experience and trying not to get wrapped up in anything other than what I can do. It's hard to do. On that note - I'm also realizing how much I hate focusing on weight loss. I began Crossfit to train for the Spartan Race. I like training for something. I don't like focusing on the scale every single week. I have watched a 6 pound loss but didn't maintain it. It sucks.
I have my replacement Fitbit so I'm back on track there! I'm so happy. I designed a couple of Crossfit shoes while I was on the Reebok website. Now if I could just scrape up the money to buy them. Squeal!
7/12 Thursday - Crossfit, rowing
7/15 Sunday -Rest Day
A special reminder for us all...
- The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
- The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month.
- January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss (this is Paleo!)
- February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
- March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
- April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
- May 163 -164 = 1 pound gain
- June 165 -163 - 2 pound loss
- July 164 -