This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - Breaking The Scale

7/9/12

#Mamavation Monday - Breaking The Scale

I have to remind myself that when my super awesome coach posts pictures like this on Facebook that he doesn't really hate me. lol - I'm preparing for a thruster. What you would see next is me having to squat my butt down to that red ball and stand up again while raising that bar over my head. That's why I look like I'm in complete focus mode. It's a lot of movements for an obese woman. Yep, that's right. Even with this photo the numbers will tell you that I am clearly in the obese range. It sucks but it is what it is and I'm still a work in progress. For the past week I have been putting nothing but crap in my body. Yesterday was the worst and I felt all of it today during my work out. So tomorrow I am back on the Whole 30/Paleo plan again because I have also gained all of the weight back that I lost at the beginning of the year. It's all freaking diet!

I was watching an Insanity Work out infomercial. I work out 5-6 days a week. I work hard and some days I do more. Some days I work out twice a day and I mix it up and I sweat like crazy! It's gross but you know it's all just water weight. Sucks! But then they tack on the whole nutrition part and how you should eat 5 meals a day. If you look at another diet they will tell you to count your calories etc., I know what I need to do but I just didn't do it for more than a month. It's all about what you put in your body! Ugh... Why can't I just be a fat burning machine without taking a bunch of crap to get me there? On with the results...

Eating out: Chick-fil-a

My Work Outs this past week-
7/2 Monday - Crossfit, row
7/3 Tuesday - Crossfit
7/4 Wednesday - 5 mile race - killed it by the way! 1:03. I will take that time.
7/5 Thursday - Crossfit
7/6 Friday - Crossfit, 
7/7 Saturday - Crossfit, Rowing
7/8 Sunday -Rest Day

Scale Reading- 170 which is a huge gain - 6 pounds. I'm not proud. Don't tell me it's muscle. lol - I have a scale that reads BMI, water weight and all that fun stuff. It's just sugar from those cokes I drank, those Doritos and that birthday cake oh let me not forget the ice cream.
Stress Level -Very high....it's always high, I wonder if that is why my mid section stays large. I can lose in all other spots but there. Unless I omit all grains from diet oh and dairy too!

The UP side - Fitcation is coming!


Mamavation

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.
A special reminder for us all...








Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss (this is Paleo!)
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
    • May 163 -164 = 1 pound gain
    • June 165 -163 - 2 pound loss
    • July 164 -
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December



Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,