This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - I'm Here

6/25/12

#Mamavation Monday - I'm Here


I'm here. It's been a couple of weeks since I fell off the wagon but I'm still here. So much has happened since my birthday. Lot's of unexpected events have caused me to question everything that I'm doing. Nothing really makes sense to me right now. It's probably NOT a good idea for me to be blogging about it either. I hate to just add fuel to any of it.

As a result I have begun working out more not less. I'm praying but I can't seem to make sense out of things. I'm trying to physically exhaust myself into a better place. Honestly it's not working but I keep thinking that it's a better route than taking up drinking or stuffing myself with yummy stuff that is bad for me just to feel better for the moment. I have tried it and it just doesn't really work for me. lol - Thank goodness I have a great support network of people that I work out with and they call me to meet up for a work out so I just keep showing up! Thank God. I don't know what I would do without them all.

I don't want to be that person that complains either. I don't want to be that person where people just don't want to talk to you because they don't want to hear about your problems. Honestly, I don't want to share my problems. I rather pretend they don't exist, but that's hard to do. It's the HUGE white elephant that follows me every where! People ask, "hey so what's up with the elephant?" Sigh...


Eating out: Chick-fil-a, Domino's Pizza, Jimmy Chungas

My Work Outs this past week-
5/18 Monday - Crossfit
5/19 Tuesday - Crossfit, Taebo
5/20 Wednesday - Crossfit
6/21 Thursday -Crossfit
6/22 Friday - Crossfit, Boot Camp
6/23 Saturday - Crossfit, Cardio machine
6/24 Sunday - Rest

Scale Reading- I have been bouncing between 163-170 over the past two weeks. Water weight most likely, alcohol sure, poor diet you bet!

Stress Level - The highest it's ever been.

The UP side - I'm lucky enough to have friends.
Mamavation

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.
A special reminder for us all...





Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
    • May 163 -164 = 1 pound gain
    • June 165 -
    • July
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December






















 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,