This page has moved to a new address.

Memes-5 Fingers of Thanks

6/24/12

Memes-5 Fingers of Thanks




It's been a rough couple of weeks. I'm behind on blogging. I'm a bit lost and unbalanced. My head and heart are not in a good place. I'm going to have to dig pretty deep for these....
1.) Thankful for those friends who have lent an ear. You know who you are...
2.) Thankful for those friends who have called me out to come and play.
3.) Thankful for Crossfit because it's giving me something to focus on.
4.) Thankful for routines.
5.) Thankful that because of my faith I believe everything will be sorted out according to plan.

If you find yourself thinking you would like to share your own five fingers of thanks with me, please leave it in the comment section so I can share in your joy!


Labels: ,