This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday - 2 a Days

7/2/12

#Mamavation Monday - 2 a Days

I'm switching things up. I'm fighting one temptation after another. I don't seem to have much control these days unless it pertains to my work outs and what I eat. It's a constant and annoying struggle. Mr. Dean has challenged me to two a days at Crossfit. Cheryl has decided to join us and it's just sort of growing from there. What do we do? We do the normal WOD and rest and then hit another one. Lately we have really been using the rowing machines a lot. I don't know how long this is going to last but it sure would be nice to see some results soon. We are working really hard over here. Just hoping that at some point it will all pay off.

Eating out: None - It's only day 2 of the month so....

My Work Outs this past week-
6/25 Monday - Crossfit
6/26 Tuesday - Crossfit, Taebo
6/27 Wednesday - Crossfit
6/28 Thursday - Crossfit (2 a day)
6/29 Friday - Crossfit, 1/2 hour cardio (2 a day)
6/30 Saturday - Crossfit, Rowing, Mamavation 5K
7/1 Sunday - Tons of cardio

Scale Reading- Guess I'm still on the steady path to losing 10 pounds per year. Seriously?! This is taking a long time. So frustrating.

Stress Level - I really should just omit this part because it doesn't seem to change from week to week. It's high.

The UP side - I'm running a 5 mile race on the 4th of July. It should be nice and brutal.
Mamavation

Injury prevention is important!
Be a good role model.
A special reminder for us all...








Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood". More great resources: The Y, Crossfit Training, Vitamins for your age group, RealAge.com

  • The long term goal 37 pounds by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal lose 3 lbs. per month. 
    • January 172 - 160 = 12 pound loss (this is Paleo!)
    • February 165 - 161 = 4 pound loss
    • March 166- 165 = 1 pound loss
    • April 165 - 162 = 3 pound loss
    • May 163 -164 = 1 pound gain
    • June 165 -163 - 2 pound loss
    • July 164 -
    • August
    • September
    • October
    • November
    • December

























 

Click on those "Like" and "Retweet" buttons to share with the online community. For current events see the side bars and click on the "Add Me" tab above to connect with me using other social media services.

Labels: ,