This page has moved to a new address.

How Did You Tell Him?

10/21/07

How Did You Tell Him?

I don't know how you told your husband you were pregnant but me, I had to get creative. This is our fourth pregnancy together. Our children have many years between them. We've had certain things going on in our lives recently which made it difficult for me to break the news. He was out of town on a camping trip with our eldest son.

After seeing those famous 2 pink lines I had an idea. I grabbed my phone, turned the camera on and took a picture of the results. I forwarded the picture to his phone and figured that this was the best way to relay the news. He called me shortly after. He was pretty proud of himself. He claims to be working on his own rugby team.

If you broke the news in a creative way tell me about it.

Labels: