This page has moved to a new address.

Day 344

1/22/08

Day 344

Barely positive, this has been one of the most stressful days in a long time. I feel really sick. I thought my stress would be relieved but it isn't. I feel like throwing up. I don't feel good at all. I think the day was so stressful and now that there has been some resolution my body has yet to catch up to the calm that I am supposed to feel. I don't feel calm. I feel more stressed than ever. On the one hand I'm glad she took the offer to get back in school and finish her 8 classes to get her Associates. On the other hand I'm so sorry to my Mother and Grandmother who have agreed to take her in. It's like they are finishing what we started. Grandparents should be grandparents not parents. I feel like we didn't do our job. I've got my adult child going to Grandma's house. They will be making sure she goes to school and that she goes to work and comes in at a decent hour. They will make sure she eats right and takes her vitamins and goes to sleep and wakes up! It just doesn't sound right to my ears.

I don't think my dh is very happy about paying for her semester since she already dropped all her courses when they were partially already paid for. Now we had to pay the late registration fee. I guess that is the silver lining in it all she is registered for school and she has a place to stay where she will be taken care of.

Labels: