This page has moved to a new address.

My Eyes Hurt - Day 226

5/27/08

My Eyes Hurt - Day 226

If you know Mom4Life.com then you know Heather L. I blogged a bit about her recent tragic loss before. I received an updated email from her blog, the post is entitled A thousand words. There is a video of photos taken of her family with baby Sawyer. The amount of tears was tremendous. I watched because I have been following her story and she and I have previously worked together. Also, I thought "ok if she can go through this surely I can watch the video and see Sawyer too!" I have to tell you that the strength of her and her family really show in the photos. I just can't wrap my brain around what she and her family have just been through. What gets a person through something like that is their belief system. How else could you possibly manage to come to terms with it otherwise? I thought how hard it was for me to watch it and thought how silly that was because she actually went through it all. Life has a way of putting things into perspective. For those of you who need a reminder, make sure you hug your babies today and everyday!

Labels: