This page has moved to a new address.

So Much Noise - Day 231

5/23/08

So Much Noise - Day 231

The lawn guys are here and the cleaning ladies are here all at the same time. If I can just hang in there for a few more minutes they will all be gone. It took forever to get the baby down for his nap. So far he's sleeping through the noise but who knows! We were playing the up and down routine of nap time and I kept closing his door. Some how he was fiddling with the door knob and locked himself in his room. He got so tired he just went and slept in his bed. Meanwhile I had to call my dh to find a tool to get him out of there! No worries, it's nothing a long thin screw driver can't handle. LOL - Problem solved! Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend. My big guy wants us to take him to the beach. I haven't been in beach water in 7 years. I don't think I even have a bathing suit that would fit. I'm super preggers and I really don't want to get into a bathing suit. Ah the things we suffer through for our children. LOL!

Labels: