This page has moved to a new address.

24 Things about Me....

6/12/08

24 Things about Me....

Thanks to Margie at Gunning It for tagging me!

24 things about me...

4 places I go over and over
1. The Post Office
2. To Visit My Grandmother (that should actually be first!)
3. Kroger
4. WAMU

4 people that email me
1. My bf's mother emails me jokes all the time
2. Sharla also emails me a lot of jokes
3. My daughter's step-mom
4. My college buddies

4 of my favorite foods
1. Steak & Baked Potato!
2. My mom's pancakes! Best on the planet
3. Beck's Prime cheeseburger
4. My Spaghetti

4 places I would rather be right now
1. At the movies!
2. Out with my husband & NOT kids ;-) (DITTO Margie!)
3. Out with w/my girl friends (cannot wait till this baby comes) (DITTO Margie!)
4. If I weren't pregnant I could stand a trip to Vegas baby!

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. The Wedding Singer
2. Forest Gump
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Kill Bill Either Volume

4 people I want to learn more about, you are tagged...
1. Melinda - Planet Mom
2. Candace - Mama Saga
3. Amy - Milk Breath and Margaritas
4. Sheila - My Memories

Labels: