This page has moved to a new address.

A New Club - Day 213

6/10/08

A New Club - Day 213

Thanks G - It was almost Drama free!

My children are banning together to form a new hate club for me. I'm thinking it's my birthday gift. So I am now "the worst mommy in the world", "the worst mommy in history" and "the worst mommy ever!" YES!!!!

But that's not all folks....the president of the hate club actually sent me a text message to my cell to wish me a happy birthday rather than just picking up the phone to tell me! But wait, that's not all....it's followed up by a nice fib. The text was sent while driving to work at 12:30pm. Meanwhile sources confirm work isn't until 2pm. Nice!

Could the day get any more special? I'm thinking it can. Bring it on little people! I want this to be the most memorable birthday ever. After all I have my super mom suit on and your silliness has no power. Dum Dum Dum Dummmmmmmmmmm

It's a bird, It's a plane, It's SUPER MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be available for autographs from 5pm-7pm today only.

Labels: