This page has moved to a new address.

The Baby Borrowers - Episode 4

7/17/08

The Baby Borrowers - Episode 4

The Baby Borrowers get the preteens and their pets! I've linked the 2 minute recap but for some reason last nights recap isn't there yet. I'm sure it will post soon. I also found the link that shows the full episodes, cool! I thought this was the easiest age group to deal with yet! Sure they can argue back and act up but they can tell you what is wrong and you don't have to guess. The main issue I had was between the two sisters. What is going on? Why are these girls allowed to hurt each other like that? I thought Cory handled it best. The girls really seemed to respond to a male. Kudos teens, you handled it pretty well this week. Next week they are bringing on the teenagers! Whoo Hoo.

Labels: