This page has moved to a new address.

JcPenny Back To School Shopping Spree

8/16/08

JcPenny Back To School Shopping Spree

At least that is what I thought it was going to be. This was the most bizarre shopping trip I have ever had. I really did learn something new today. My 7 year old had 4 pairs of pants and he wanted some nice shirts. I figured this should be fairly easy. I am use to the 3-4 hour shopping excursions that I experienced with my daughter over the years. Boys - apparently they are different in this area, a lot different! He moaned about trying on 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts. I just wanted to make sure I got the sizing right. Once we got through the half hour of doing that he was ready to leave. What? Seriously! This is the part where you pick out what you want. It was like pulling teeth. He didn't want anything. We ended up with 4 pairs of jeans and 8 shirts to start the school year. I was blown away. My dh said, "Guys don't shop!" lol - ok.We spent $154 total. What? That is the lowest school shopping bill EVER! At least for me.

With my daughter we spent hours trying on clothes. She mixed and matched and we would look at the prices and then pick out the ones that she really, really wanted! It was a completely different experience. What about you? Is my son alien or are they all like this?

Labels: