This page has moved to a new address.

I'll Stand By You - Day 118

9/18/08

I'll Stand By You - Day 118

The changes that are taking place with Baby P are fast and furious. She is so big now. It's been 4 weeks and she is lifting her head, pushing the top half of her body up with her hands, she's trying to scoot with her feet and she mimics sounds. She seems so advanced to me but I'm pretty sure I'm biased. I can't remember when they are suppose to complete each milestone. I would have to research it again. She is out of all the newborn clothes and on to 0-3 months. At her 2 week check up she had gained a pound and grew 1/2 an inch. She's eating 6 ounces every 3 hours. Her eyes are bigger and her face is really filling out. I'm going to have to get some video footage of her to post. She is amazing and we are lucky to have her here with us. Everyone here adores her. Song of the day I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders.

Labels: