This page has moved to a new address.

Linked in - Are We Connected?

9/7/08

Linked in - Are We Connected?

I'm a member of Linked in and have a nice sized number of connections and it's growing. Please remember that it is important to update your social networks and connect with others when you can. What can really be beneficial to those of us who are connected are recommendations. Here is a tip for you, write a recommendation when you connect. The person you are connecting with will be fresh in your mind. Those who are in the marketing and pr industries as well as recruiters that are surfing Linked in can get a better view of who you are when there is more to read about your work ethic. If you are connected to my circle you will find updates to your accounts. I'm making the time to write my recommendations and I hope that this post will serve as a reminder for you to update your own recommendations as well.

Labels: