This page has moved to a new address.

Huggies Pull-Ups - Potty Training Moms - Update

10/5/08

Huggies Pull-Ups - Potty Training Moms - Update

Baby Swags chose at random the #1 - The Posh Parent wins! Thanks or entering ladies.


Remember this DVD I told you about? It's a Potty Training Success DVD. You can get your free DVD at Pull-Ups.com while supplies last. Here is what you should know before you order your copy.
TERMS OF OFFER
1. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.

This was my main concern but it came in the mail today. That took only 3 weeks! How cool is that? My little guy and I are going to go watch it real quick and I'll let you know what I think.

This is a pretty good guide as a refresher course for potty training. It's a marketing tool for Pull-Ups but there is still valuable information in it. My little guy liked to listen to the cute potty training songs. He knows what a Pull-Up is and watching this with him is helping him to understand what we are trying to accomplish.

I had made a Huggies purchase at Sam's Club and there is this same DVD inside. Do you want it? No problem. I'm not going to make you add my site to your favorites on technorati, sign up for my blog feed, add my blog to your list of blogs you follow on blogger or digg this post. Instead, leave me a comment and tell me you want it! I will pick a random winner Wednesday (10/8) morning and ship it to you. Easy Peasy!

Labels: , ,