This page has moved to a new address.

The Posh Parent - I'm a Winner!

10/17/08

The Posh Parent - I'm a Winner!


Special thanks to Shake The Salt who helped me win at The Posh Parent. What's the big deal? I won a baby pouch from Rockin Baby Slings. Heck yes it's a big deal because I need my hands to be free. I had been contemplating getting one and I even tweeted about it looking for recommendations and a few weeks later I was blessed with a surprise win and this is my review. My daughter Q and I have a blast checking out the latest baby products. I will call her and she comes over and we play! We tried the different positions. First we tried the back carry position for the toddler he's 33 pounds. It works great! I'm still getting use to all the positions and it does take some getting use to but I love it! The baby loves it. Her favorite when she is fussy is the cradle hold position but when she's happy she loves the kangaroo position! Here's a little video footage for your viewing pleasure.

Labels: , , ,