This page has moved to a new address.

Rainforest Portable Baby Play Yard by Fisher Price

10/18/08

Rainforest Portable Baby Play Yard by Fisher Price

I registered for this Rainforest portable baby play yard by Fisher Price at Babies R Us. My mom gave it to me at my shower. I was absolutely in love with this product. It has a side storage compartment for diapers and wipes and I love the mobile that came with it. It plays music and the lights blink! The whole set was just adorable and fit nicely in our home office. What a perfect set up. The problem started when the side bar collapsed. I thought it was just a fluke but any time we touched the side or the netting the side bar would collapse. It actually collapsed while she was in it! I realized this was not a fluke that it was in fact defective. I phoned the number in the instruction manual that came with it but never got through to any one. I phoned Babies R Us and explained the situation and they agreed to take it back. They can't exchange it for the same one because they no longer carry it. Hmmm? But they will give me something that will be comparable. I'll let you know what we get! Whatever it is will be safer than this one. Way to go Babies R Us for your rockin' customer service.

Labels: