This page has moved to a new address.

Dancin With Myself - Day 59

11/19/08

Dancin With Myself - Day 59

Here I am once again Dancin with myself. Today was my check up with the Dr. nothing like getting on that scale after you have read tons of articles of how movie star *.* now has a great bod the day after giving birth. That's exaggerating but seriously! It's time. I've got a great question lined up for Friday.

ok - So why Dancin with myself because this song makes me want to jump around. Apparently I need to do that for cardio. I keep thinking about buying some hula hoops to play with in the backyard. Seriously! Why not. I remember as a child being outside all the time! Weight was never thought about, discussed or focused on until high school. I remember being very care free. I miss those days. Have a good evening folks.


post signature

Labels: