This page has moved to a new address.

Leg Huggers - Win a pair!

12/30/08

Leg Huggers - Win a pair!


When Leg Huggers announced their new line coming out I had to have a look for myself and WOW are they cute! I really love the photos and look of their website. I have never used any type of leg huggers before with any of my previous children. I didn't understand the need for them or their use until my followers on Twitter schooled me! Many Moms told me that they are great for keeping babies legs warm around the house. Also they aid in the ease for quick diaper changing which is a big plus and they are great for a little crawlers knees. Leg Huggers have designed these for little girls on the move! I couldn't wait to offer a review of their product. My hubby does the Maniac song with all the kids from Flash Dance. They all love it and we caught it on tape for your viewing pleasure. Our Leg Huggers came from Canada yesterday and they added an extra pair to share with my readers. How great is that? You are going to love the packaging and all the benefits of this product. Leg Huggers are made with bamboo and they are so soft! Agoo Apparel has really outdone themselves with these "...accessories made especially for cute and cuddly legs." Ready to win a pair of bows delight?

Visit Leg Huggers and come back and tell me your favorite pair!

Want an extra entry?
Follow them on Twitter and tell them I sent you.

This contest will be open world wide and will end @ 11:59pm on 1/5/09 and the winner will be chosen at random and announced right here on this post by 10:00am cst 1/6/09. Good Luck!

And the winner is..............
Rebecca rbuscemi chose lucky #3

Congratulations and thanks for playing along!

post signature

Labels: ,