This page has moved to a new address.

OOH LALA MAMA - $50 Shopping Spree Contest

12/19/08

OOH LALA MAMA - $50 Shopping Spree Contest

Recently I was a winner on Twitter. I became a new follower of @cindyoohlala. Cindy is the owner of a very unique line of baby clothing called OOH LALA MAMA. I got to pick anything I wanted from her store. How cool is that? Today my package arrived. There were two items inside. I can't wait to put my Baby P in her new design and take a photo. Cindy is really in the holiday spirit. She told me I could give away $50 to spend in her store. You can win before Christmas! How?

Visit OOH LALA MAMA and have a look around and then come back here and leave me your best guess of which design might be inside this package! Contest is open to U.S. shipping only and will end 11:50pm cst 12/21. I will announce the winner here no later than 10:00am cst 12/22 so that you can shop and get your prize shipped right away. I will choose the winner at random. Put your thinking cap on - Good Luck.

Extra Entry:
AFTER you have left your best guesses and yes you can guess as many times as you like!
Follow @cindyoohlala on Twitter and tell her I sent you!Here it is the Kitty and Poeme designs were inside the pretty package. Thanks for playing along! And the winner is.....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2008-12-22 15:05:33 UTC

Comment #6 belongs to Rebecca, Congratulations!!!!!!

post signature

Labels: