This page has moved to a new address.

Let It End! - Day 32

12/16/08

Let It End! - Day 32

Goodness! It's day 4 and the guys are still fixing the roof. It's day 4 and the guys are still fixing the fence. It's day 4 and I'm still fixing my computer. HELP!!!!
For the cherry on top...drum roll please....my cable is out. I'm missing the finale of The Biggest Loser. I watch maybe 1 hour of tv on 3 days and yes this is one of those days so a big THANK YOU to Comcast since the day before my phone and internet were out. Gotta love that all in one bundle package.

I just want all of this to be over with. Do you have any idea what it is like to have dogs barking all day long? It's annoying. The postal carrier didn't leave my package today. I bet it was because of the dogs! I wonder what it is????

post signature

Labels: