This page has moved to a new address.

Why Can't I Be You? - Day 37

12/11/08

Why Can't I Be You? - Day 37

Rachel Ferrucci & coriwestphal - Thanks for following my blog! Today has been a bittersweet day.

Roofers showed up to put a new roof on. The roof was covered with snow and I just said, "NO!" to roofers climbing on our roof with snow on it! Oh sure like I want that kind of guilt. After the snow melted in the afternoon they came back ready to work. They were here until it was dark outside. How good will our roof be if they are working in the dark? Hmmmm.

On the business side of life I did a couple of posts. Many of us small business owners are really fearing this new CPSIA regulation on products sold to children 12 and under. I don't want to get into the details here. I've been thinking about it all day.

I tried working out during the baby's nap time and was interrupted by the door bell, the phone and of course my toddler tackling me every time I got down on the floor! It's a real challenge to be me some days.


post signature

Labels: