This page has moved to a new address.

Dream Analysis

1/3/09

Dream Analysis

First of all, hello Erin and thanks for following! Today everything just caught up with me and I passed out and took a nap. This would have been great but I had this really horrible dream. I use to dream every single night and then I just stopped dreaming. Now, I am able to remember my dreams in great detail most of the time they aren't pleasant.

Today's nap time dream was more of a nightmare. I had a big fight with my eldest daughter. It was pretty violent and disturbing. Her boyfriend was upstairs the whole time we were fighting. My dh came in the house and he looked at her and she looked at him. I said, "Oh my God! You're pregnant aren't you?" She didn't have to say anything. Everyone had that confirming yes look on their faces and then I woke up. I wasn't going to blog about it because I was that disturbed by it but then I remembered that there are some bloggers out there that are really into dream analysis. I was curious what they might have to say about it. I must be really stressed out. Most dreams don't really have anything to do with what you are dreaming about but some other sort of projection about something entirely different.

I'm meeting my Mom and Grandma tomorrow to see Marley & Me. I'm really excited about that. I need to get out of the house and have an hour or two to myself. It has become necessary in order to preserve what little sanity I have left.

**After thought**
I had Googled Dream Analysis and looked up some key phrases -

Violence

To see violence in your dream, indicates unexpressed anger or rage. You need more discipline in your life. If you enjoy the violence, then it points to your aggressive tendencies. The dream may also reflect repressed memories of child abuse. In particular, to dream of violence to yourself, represents self punishment and guilt. You may be feeling helpless or vulnerable in some area of your life. Violence toward others in your dream, suggests that you may be fighting or struggling against aspects of your own Self.


Betrayal

To dream that you have been betrayed, represents your suspicions about a particular person, relationship or situation. This dream often occurs when you are having feelings of insecurity and are faced with major commitments in your life at the same time.

To dream that someone has betrayed you, indicates self-pity. You are feeling sorry for yourself.

Pregnant

To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

Nice! I'm more disturbed than I was before. rofl - oh well it was just a dream.

post signature

Labels: