This page has moved to a new address.

Strange Days

1/6/09

Strange Days

The POSHpreneur thanks for following my blog! Today was such a strange day. The kids did not want me doing anything today unless it included catering to their every single need. That's not too big of a deal because usually it's just one of them but not today. Today it was all three of them. It was as though they had orchestrated a plan when I wasn't looking. I think it went something like this....

8 yo: "ok you two, while I'm away at school you guys drive her crazy so she will cut me some slack when I get home."
2 yo: "No problem boss! I will just make a mess when she looks away and I'll do that crying slobering thing I do and scream at her "hug, hug!" she can't resist that."
baby: "That's a great idea guys and I'll be sure to spit up on her and make some really stinky poos. You know the kind that make her want to hurl?"

READY? BREAK!

rofl - They can't break me!

post signature

Labels: