This page has moved to a new address.

The Mommy Radar

2/5/09

The Mommy Radar

Moms how tuned in are you with your children? Have you experienced the "Mommy Radar?" It's that gut feeling that something isn't right with your child. You can't put your finger on it but you know there is something going on. You try to ignore it because when you pay attention nothing good comes from it or at least if feels that way. It goes off when they are doing something wrong or flat out being dishonest. You want to believe them and you know you have taught them right from wrong. Still, that radar alerts you! Mine has been going off. I tried to ignore it really I did. My undeniable ability to follow a pattern of logic just wouldn't allow me to let it go. I had to investigate, just had to for my own piece of mind. I'm not crazy, my kid lied. Do they ever grow out of this stage? Seriously. It's one of my pet peeves. My Mother always told me the same thing. You want to be able to trust your kids. It really stinks when you can't.

post signature

Labels: