This page has moved to a new address.

Was That a Great Game or What?

2/1/09

Was That a Great Game or What?

The last time I watched a football game was the last super bowl! We are way too busy to keep up with the football season but who doesn't make time for the super bowl? My Mom and Gram came over and we had a great time. I don't know what kind of snacks you had at your house but ours turned out for the most part healthy.

We cooked chili and had salad on the side. My son and I made up these random trays of anything we could find in our house. This was funny! We had carrot sticks, ranch dip, pretzels and pickles on one tray. On another we had pineapple chunks and blueberries and on a plate we had some yummy spreadable cheese with crackers. For dessert? We had chocolate chip cookies and banana pudding with Nilla wafers. Who knew!

The food was great and the game was great! Can't wait until next year.

post signature

Labels: