This page has moved to a new address.

Agoo clothes for active kids!

4/3/09

Agoo clothes for active kids!


The folks from Agoo who also produce Leg Huggers were so impressed with our last review they asked me if I would give their active wear line a try. Today we are putting Agoo clothes for active kids to the test. Our resident toddler is trying out one of their Racerback T-Shirts. It feels fantastic to the touch and it's tagless. It's a mix of 88% Nylon and 12% Spandex. The fabric features UV protection which helps me feel better about sun exposure. Other benefits include quick dry wick away fibres and it's stain resistant. I know this fabric does what it says because our toddler still slobbers all over his clothes. As I was taking photos all I could think about was this spot on the shirt because he instantly slobbered on it when he put it on. I just knew it was going to stick out like a sore thumb but I was wrong! Those quick dry wick away fibres really work. That slobber dried up quickly. Can the Agoo Racerback T-Shirt hold up to my active kid? Press play to find out.
post signature

Labels: ,