This page has moved to a new address.

The Big Sleepover - Part 2

4/26/09

The Big Sleepover - Part 2

All was quiet in the house with the exception of our baby girl who was WIDE awake. She finally passed out in our bed in between the two of us. I never sleep well my kids are in our bed. As I lay there I could hear whispering and I tried to ignore it. I thought I was going crazy or dreaming but finally I had to answer my curiosity. I arose from my comfy bed to see the glow of the monitor outlining these two little heads.

I gently put my hand on each shoulder and said, "Boys it's 3 o'clock in the morning. You boys will go straight up to bed and be thankful it is me and not your Daddy who found you!"

Needless to say they are both tired and I had to tell the boy's mother at church today what happened. Both of them are VERY grounded and the password on the computer will be changed. My son will sit down and write out a series of apology letters after he wakes up from his nap. It's going to be a very long day today. We have to reset his clock.

post signature

Labels: