This page has moved to a new address.

And So It Begins...

5/8/09

And So It Begins...

There was a mother/daughter dinner at my mom's church and the baby and I attended. I have to get some photos posted just to show how cute little pmk was for the party. We had a catered Italian dinner complete with lemon, strawberry and chocolate cake for desert. Oh it was yummy!

Then it started, the put your mother in the front of the room and tell the entire room about her. I had no idea they were going to do this and when asked, "Is there anyone else?" "YES!, ME, ME, ME" I couldn't very well leave my mom out that would be wrong. I took a deep breath and gave it the old college try and spoke about her as if I had planned it the whole time. rofl....I don't know if it really came off like that but my mom was happy. :)

post signature

Labels: