This page has moved to a new address.

EA Sports 30 Day Challege - I'm In

6/28/09

EA Sports 30 Day Challege - I'm In

The EA Sports Active package is out of the box and I started my 30 day challenge this evening. I'm only going to be able to use it at night after the little people are off to bed. That's just the way it is for now. I work out during the day at the YMCA so it's really an extra work out for me but I won it from Julie at Momspective so I want to use it as much as possible. The concept is really cool.

My first day was really fun but I had lots of problems. The leg band you see in the photograph has lots of issues for me. I don't know what the problem is but mine was not reading correctly. I would run and walk and it wouldn't read what I was doing. It would tell me I was going to slow. The squats were a nightmare too. It wouldn't read unless I was almost sitting down on the floor. I'm not sure if I had the remote in the pocket wrong or what. Also when I tried the inline skating it doesn't move fast but my jumps rock! I've got plans to check it out tomorrow. The resistance band is way too long for me. I'm going to have to tie the ends again because I'm not that tall and they don't work right for me. I love the punching part, no problem there at all.

After my total body workout class today I thought I wouldn't be able to do it so I set my workout on a low level. I didn't want to get hurt I just wanted to play. I'm looking forward to more play time tomorrow night.

post signature

Labels: