This page has moved to a new address.

Flash Back Friday #63 - Football Season

10/2/09

Flash Back Friday #63 - Football Season


It's football season again. I'm not a huge fan of watching it on tv but I do miss going to the high school games. Our eldest use to perform with the drill team. We where there in the stands every Friday night. That made me think of the movie Friday Night Lights. I remember going to the theater with my daughter to see it and there was NO happy ending. lol - It was more like where is the Kleenex in this place! Oh it was such a tear jerker. Good times. I guess I will have to wait until my boys get older and see if they want to play. Then again it looks like such a painful sport, we'll see. What are you flashing back to today?

http://christis-blahblahblog.blogspot.com

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,