This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 23

9/29/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 23


My trusty scale showed the same as last week. I didn't gain and I didn't lose. My kids are still with runny noses which means I haven't worked out all week. However, if you have been following my Tackle It Tuesdays you can clearly see I'm working out around the house. It's very liberating to purge clutter from every single room in your house. I can sense a garage sale coming on! It feels good to really begin getting organized. It's like I've been asleep for a year and just awoke in this very lived in house. I'm exhausted! Time to go watch The Biggest Loser for some much needed inspiration. Till next week... In the meantime let's go see how Angie did this week.


Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,