This page has moved to a new address.

Tear Jerkers - Movie Review

1/2/10

Tear Jerkers - Movie Review


Some times I read reviews before I see a movie and some times I don't. Usually I can tell by the trailer whether I'm going to like it or not. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button always peeked my curiosity (pardon the pun) but I never got around to seeing it until now. Geez, I cried like a baby! I loved the movie but please do yourself a favor and grab a box of Kleenex or something so you can wipe your face and nose because you are going to need it. It's a must see but I don't think it is one that I could watch over and over again. I'm really glad I didn't see it in a movie theater either. I like to reserve my melt downs for at home.


I own the book but have not gotten around to reading it so I borrowed the movie from my local library. I really didn't think it would be all that great to begin with but by the middle I was pretty sucked in. I won't spoil the movie for you but grab your box of Kleenex! You are going to need it. The problem I have with reading is that by the time I get the chance to curl up with a good book, I'm passing out! It's really annoying. Either way, if you need a good cry then either one of these movies will do the trick.



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: