This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 36

12/29/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 36




I gained another two pounds this week. For the month of December I've packed on 6 pounds. That's right! I've been racking my brain trying to think of what happened. I worked out more. I'm really strong. My legs are looking slimmer. However, when I got on the scale this morning I was shocked!

I knew it was time to do it. Today I broke up with Star Bucks. That's right, it's over. I used my entire gift card and I'm done. My love for the peppermint mocha is not worth the pounds. Good-bye Star Bucks, it was fun while it lasted but I want to fit into my jeans. I need to go down on the scale not up. Wish me luck as I go into detox.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,