This page has moved to a new address.

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 35

12/22/09

Tip The Scale Tuesday - Week 35



I've got a two pound gain this week. Last night I was rubbing my husband's shoulders. He told me I was really strong. I believe it! Could it be that those peppermint mochas have caught up with me? Could it have been the cheeseburger and fries that I ate yesterday an hour before boot camp? Oh and I will NEVER do that again! That man made us take a lap and then sprint and then sprint some more and then made us do many other crazy things inside the gym. I baked some serious goodies and didn't even sample! I must get that scale to give me an accurate reading. I don't believe the silly thing. At least there is still the boot goal! I'm saving that $100 gift certificate to Amazon to buy a new pair of boots. I've fallen off the food journal wagon. I need to get back on it.

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,