This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

6/13/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket

1.) Thankful my Grandmother is out of the hospital again for the second time this month.
2.) Thankful that my friend's father is off life support.
3.) Thankful I got to go birthday shopping with my Mom. We had a great time.
4.) Thankful that my van will be returned to me soon. The kids are going to kill each other in this rental car.
5.) Thankful for my children. They bring me laughter every single day.

If you would like to share in my Sundays of thanks there is a Mr. Linky.



Below is the code for those five little fingers above or feel free to create your own.



Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,