This page has moved to a new address.

5 Fingers of Thanks

10/31/10

5 Fingers of Thanks

Photobucket 

1.) Thankful that my leg is 90%. I have yet to fully recover. 

2.) Thankful for the Deer Park United Methodist Church's Pumpkin Patch. My son and I created this!


3.) Thankful that October is over. It was the busiest month so far this year for us.

4.) Thankful that some trick or treaters just came by so I could get rid of the rest of this candy!

5.) Thankful that we banded together and picked up the whole house today. We rocked it. You know what's funny? Our new bathroom is the only room in the house that stays clean now! lol

Don't forget to share with your friends. Click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,