This page has moved to a new address.

Wordless Wednesday - Where Are You?

10/27/10

Wordless Wednesday - Where Are You?

On this particular night he was supposed to clean his room up or get in the top bunk of his bed and go to sleep. He was waiting for his Dad to come home from a Scout meeting. When my husband came home I asked him to check on our little guy. My husband couldn't find him. We frantically started searching the house inside and outside. For some reason I opened the door to the hall closet and found him passed out! Little stinker.





For more WW participants head to:




Mom Blogs




To view other Wordful Wednesday blogs head over to:






Don't forget to share with your friends. Click on those "Like" and Retweet buttons. Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: , ,