This page has moved to a new address.

#Mamavation Monday

10/18/10

#Mamavation Monday

Mamavation

Official Challenges:
Movement Challenge--Get 100 minutes of sweaty cardio per week. Keep us updated in Mamavation Monday post by using form.

The Mama Guns Challenge-Strength Training--getting strength training 3-4 days per week for 30-45 minutes. Using #mamaguns hashtag to talk about it on twitter. This is week 6 of the challenge and have been out for 2 weeks. I'm hoping to get back to it this coming week.


My Work Outs -R.I.C.E. for me all week long.


Scale Reading -
Good-bye 2 pounds! Muscle loss? I don't know. Water loss? maybe. Better food choices? It's possible.

Measurements -
Chest = -.5"
Waist  = -2"
Hips = -.5"
Legs = +.5
Arms = +.5"

Stress Level -
Sick of being on the injured list. I'm suffering from headaches daily. What is going on with that? This morning I took a step without pain for the first time in 2 weeks. Then I put my new shoes on with my new supports. The pain was back full force. I had to return the stability insoles. My body can't handle any new adjustments until I heal completely. ARG!!!!!!

The UP side -
I'm healing. I'm hoping to get back to some form of exercise this week. It's all in the shoes! I'm going to try to start the 100/200/200 back up slowly. I want to make sure I go in the gym 100%. I'm not going back until I'm completely healed.

I'm looking forward to reading how the rest of my "sistas" did this week.
And this is a little inspiration for all of us this week!




I'm always hunting workout music which you will find in my DJ Booth at Blip.fm. You can search the #mamavation hashtag or #workouttunes to see my lists. If you have any music suggestions leave them in the comment section!

From RealAge.com

Secure Your Success
Charting your progress gets you there faster. Try these tools:

Track my weight loss.


Track my weight loss.

Watch my waist get smaller.
Watch my waist get smaller.


Track my walking.
Track my walking.
 
 


Need for fitness support? Join the "Sistahood".

  • The long term goal 50lbs. by the end of the year.
  • The short term goal 4 lbs. per month. 
    • January - 4 pounds lost = goal met. 191-4=187
    • February - 5 pounds lost = goal met. 187-5=182
    • March - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 182+1=183
    • April - 2 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 183-2=181
    • May - 3 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 181-3=178
    • June - 0 gain/loss = goal NOT met. 178
    • July  - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 178+1=179
    • August - 2 pounds lost = goal NOT met. 179-2=177
    • September - +1 gain = goal NOT met. 177+1=178
    • October - 

Before you go, don't forget to link up! I'm sure we are in some of the same circles. Have a look around the side bars and don't forget to check the "Add Me" tab.

Labels: ,